>Participate in new safe projects with SafePad>
SafePad is a gateway for launching projects and a chance to find new gems for SafeHaven users! Buy new tokens using SafePad and by holding at least 1,000 HAVEN to get into the holders pool and 10,000 HAVEN to get into whales pool. The project gets the 95% of raised funds, Treasury gets 5% of raised funds and you get tokens of new Safe Projects
- 1.You will need to hold at least 1,000 HAVEN to get into the holders pool
- 2.You will need to hold at least 10,000 HAVEN to get into the whales pool
Before SafePad Sale:
- 1.Buy at least 1,000 HAVEN to get into the holder's pool
- 2.Buy at least 10,000 HAVEN to get into the whale's pool
While the sale is live, commit your BUSD tokens to buy the new tokens offered by SafePad
- 1.When the sale is complete, claim the SafePad tokens you've bought. Your unspent funds will be sent back to you.
- 2.In the case of an overflow, you will automatically unstake your remaining BUSD when you claim your tokens
TLDR: Basically, the more you put in, the more you will get, and you’ll get back anything that doesn’t get spent. In the “Overflow” method, users can subscribe as much or as little as they want to the IHO, and their final allocation will be based on the amount of funds they put in as a percentage of all funds put in by other users at the time the sale ends. Users will receive back any leftover funds when they claim their tokens after the sale.
Pancake's example table of overflow
The sale will proceed as normal, and all funds contributed will be spent.
Launch your project with SafePad - A Binance Smart Chain’s rising star project and liquidity provider; to bring your token directly to the most active and rapidly growing community on BSC.
Apply to launch